Wondering how you will pay for college without going broke?
The cost of attendance at American colleges and Universities has been increasing exponentially for well over a decade already and shows no signs of slowing down any time soon.
With the average cost of attendance for state schools currently over $28,000 per year and more than $59,000 per year for private universities many American families, especially those with multiple children, are facing higher education costs of staggering proportions.
Sadly many American families are facing a difficult choice. Save for a comfortable and secure retirement or pay for the kids college education… If they choose to save for retirement then the kids are doomed to take on a mountain of student loan debt to get through college. If they choose to save for college, then the parents are risking a meager retirement. It’s quite a conundrum!
The good news is, it doesn’t have to be this way! With proper planning and the right strategies, most families can get their kids into the school of their dreams for far less than the “sticker price” and then pay the out-of-pocket costs in a way that will not put their retirement at risk.
I have a unique viewpoint on this topic with a professional background managing a defaulted student loan collection operation for one of the largest government contractor collection firms in the country. We handled multi-billion dollar portfolios from the U.S. Department of Education and many state and private loan guarantors.
After thousands of interactions with these delinquent student loan borrowers, I can draw two clear conclusions:
- The vast majority of families do not understand or appreciate the complexity of our higher education system or how to effectively navigate it for their own best interests.
- Without access to expert advice and proper planning, the typical family pays far more than they should – leading them to take on far more student loan debt than they should.
While easy credit may be the root cause of the explosion in higher education costs, lack of education and planning are the real reasons droves of American families are turning to easy credit as a solution to pay for exploding higher education costs.
My mission is to leverage my background in the student loan industry and my skills as a financial services professional to help as many families as I can in 4 key areas:
- Help you afford to send your kids to the school of their dreams – even if it’s an expensive private university…
- Help you maximize your financial aid awards so you pay the least amount possible for your kid’s college degree(s).
- Help you pay your out of pocket costs in the most efficient manner possible – with as little student loan debt as possible – while keeping you on track for a secure and comfortable retirement.
- Eliminate the hassles, headaches and overwhelm by simplifying the process and even taking some of it off your plate entirely!
Please join me for a FREE Educational College Financial Planning online workshop (webinar) that will focus on families with high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors (Click here)
We’ll discuss the FAFSA form and all the other information you need to understand in order to maximize the amount of financial aid you are eligible to receive!
Even if your family isn’t eligible for need-based aid, we will cover the best strategies on how to pay for college in the most cost effective manner – without it putting a strain on the rest of your finances.
In this FREE online workshop, you will learn:
- How to increase your college- related tax deductions and tax credits
- How to pick colleges that will give you the best financial aid packages
- How to send your child to an expensive private university for less than a state school
- Which assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Department of Education calculates your Expected Family Contribution (EFC)
- How to pay for college in a failing economy without relying on 529 plans, expensive private student loans or raiding your retirement accounts
- How to get ahead by developing a customized plan to meet all the college costs you will incur as a family
- How to lower your “ out- of- pocket” costs and get the maximum amount of money from each school
- And much more…
J-Ensley Financial, LLC is proud to be an advisor partner with The College Planning Network
As seen on:
Here is what parents like you are saying about our FREE College Funding Workshop…
“Very informative. The presenter told us many things that I was totally in the dark about.”
Rosie Palumbo, Parent of High School Junior
“Information was clear, easy to understand and straight forward. Excellent presentation – no hidden agendas.”
Lynn McKenna, Parent of High School Senior
“Opened up opportunity to look at colleges we thought were out of our price range.”
Barbara Eames, Parent of High School Sophomore
“Covered a lot of ground – easy to follow and moved quickly.”
Sara Pogue, Parent of High School Junior
“Demystified the college funding process.”
Joseph Mozzella, Parent of High School Senior