FREE Review and Consultation!
Click on the image above to schedule a free, no obligation consultation with John…
A Free Consultation begins with a brief 15 – 20 minute phone call. We will review your current financial positioning and provide:
- Efficiency/Control/Safety (“X factor”) assessment. How much should you be saving? Are you sitting on a “tax time bomb?” How will you likely weather a financial crisis? Are you optimally positioned for retirement income?
- College Funding and Financial Aid Asessment. How much will college cost? Are you positioned to maximize financial aid awards? How will you pay your out of pocket costs for college?
- Fees and Costs Assessment. How much of your gains are you giving up to management and planner fees? How can you reduce it by 90% or more?
- Diversification Assessment. Do you have too many eggs in too few baskets? How can you truly diversify your nest egg?
- Life Insurance assessment. Are you under-covered? Over-covered? Using the right type of policy?
- Retirement Account Assessment. Should you be contributing to your employer’s 401K? Are you contributing too much? not enough? Is that old IRA or Roth IRA doing all it could be for you?
- And more…
Whether you choose to work with me or not, my simple but powerful free consultation process will give you valuable insights about your family’s current and future financial positioning. Don’t delay, schedule your free consultation today!